- Food and Wine
- 4 May 2019 09:00 13:00
The Baird family have a pretty amazing life. They wake up at the gorgeous Spring Spur homestead surrounded by mountains. They ride stunning, strong horses with as much High Country blood in their veins as the family themselves. They follow undulating trails through creeks into otherwise inaccessible country, and eat home grown, local food – always with at least a hint of that heavenly campfire smokiness. The best news? They want to share it with you.
Experience the magic of autumn in the foothills of the Alpine National Park on a Bogong Horseback Adventure. Join the Baird family on a half-day horse ride, followed by a mouth-watering long table lunch in the Spring Spur Riders Lounge.
The low down:
– Meet in the morning at the Rider’s Lounge for a cuppa, then into the stables for a riding demonstration and gear fitting
– You will return at lunch time for a long table, share plate lunch made with local produce, by local producers
– Please bring: a sustainable water bottle (no plastic), sunscreen and long pants
- Free Wifi
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Nature & Wildlife
- Family Friendly
- Food & Wine
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- The Ecotourism Association of Australia
- Public Toilet