Italian Boy Makes Good … Lunch!
- Food and Wine
- 18 May 2019 12:00 16:00
For Adam Pizzini, food and family are synonymous with one another. Treasured early memories of helping in the garden, picking fresh tomatoes and soaking up their transformation in the kitchen have inspired him to continue this way of life.
As such, Adam invites you to his little piece of Italy – Rinaldo’s Casa Cucina – for a lunch representative of the rich Italian culture that’s been part of the North East for generations. Having worked with his extended family of farmers, brewers, winemakers and producers (many literal extended family), Adam will showcase the very best regional produce available.
The low down:
– Rinaldo’s Festa della Regione (Feast of the Region)
– A shared Italian feast served at long tables using local seasonal produce
– Four course menu matched to local Italian wine varietals
– Meet local winemakers and producers
– Toe tapping European tunes by Melbourne piano accordionist Helmut Lopaczuk
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details