- Food and Wine
- 4 May 2019 13:00 22:00
- 5 May 2019 08:00 11:00
The second largest vineyard in Rutherglen is a huge place to explore. For Meghan Gehrig, she is still surprised and humbled by the beauty her vineyard unveils daily. It is a place of hard work for the family, but its allure also offers itself to events with a difference, like Meghan’s baby – Glamp, Graze, Glow.
Inspired by her surroundings and passion for yoga, Meghan has created a weekend of luxury, with glamping tents, exquisite food and wine, locally made chocolate and a toasty bonfire, concluding with a sunrise yoga session. Treat yourself.
The low down:
– Hop on a mini bus and explore the gourmet neighbourhood with a tasting at Morris wines and Gooramadda Olives.
– Enjoy a pre-evening sunset drinks will be held at Mount Occelytre and an evening Graze feast catered by Farrah at Pinchos catering, matched with John Gehrig wines.
– Bonfire and music with matched local chocolate and John Gehrig tasty fortified wines.
– Enjoy camping with the comforts of home. Cosy and relaxing from the moment you arrive by Into the Woods Glamping.
– Your Sunday sunrise will see a yoga class held and a light seasonal breakfast.
- Family Friendly
- Coach Parking